Saturday, May 23, 2009

The End



Well, folks. After only five months, we’ve reached the end of the project.

Over 17 dozen eggs, 57 pounds of sugar, and too much cheese and butter to even think about were used to cook these 175 recipes of the Cross Family Cookbook.

My oven is in dire need of being cleaned. My dishwasher has been working overtime. And my freezer is bursting at the seams with breads, cookies, fudge and muffins that we haven’t eaten yet.

I’ve scanned the recipes from the book into this website. I’ve updated some recipes with comments after-the-fact (P.S.). I’ve printed the dozen or so recipes I absolutely LOVED that I may actually make once in awhile (everything with chili sauce!). And I have the Cross Family Cookbook for future reference.

I’m not planning to make further updates here UNLESS someone sends me another treasured Cross family recipe that didn’t get included in the cookbook. Grandma’s divinity? Popcorn balls? I sure have the memories, but not the recipes.

Also, you can still make a Comment on this website and/or send me an email to keep in touch.

Happy Eating,

Robin
robinmazna@hotmail.com

No comments: